Table of Contents
1. How to Connect your Kakao Games and Twitch accounts
2. How to receive rewards by viewing
3. How to participate in a Twitch Drops campaign
4. How to claim Twitch Drop rewards
5. I can't find my claimed Twitch Drop rewards
6. How do I activate Twitch drops on my channel, so my viewers can get rewards?
How to connect your Kakao Games account to your Twitch account
- To participate and receive rewards from the Drops campaign, you must connect your Kakao Games account to your Twitch account and activate Drops. Please follow the the guide at the top of the event page. If you do not have a Kakao Games account, press the CREATE ACCOUNT button to begin.
How to receive rewards by viewing
- You can only receive rewards by viewing designated streamers. All active campaigns and reward conditions can be viewed here.
How to participate in a Twitch Drops campaign
- When you enter the stream of a streamer participating in a Drops campaign, a notification will tell you that a campaign is active. You can also check which campaigns are active and the participating streamers from the Twitch Drops inventory page.
How to claim Twitch Drop rewards
- When you achieve the goals of a campaign, you can claim your rewards via a pop-up notification in chat or from your Twitch Drops inventory.
- If there are multiple rewards, the completed reward must be claimed to start counting time towards the next reward.
- Then, claim the item(s) by logging into the Elyon website and going to My Account > Web Inventory tab on our website.
- Once you have accessed the Web Inventory page you can select the rewards to be sent to your In-Game Account
- Check mark the box of the item(s) you wish to send.
- Select your region from the drop down
- Click Next
- Click Send Item
- After you claimed your rewards from your Twitch Drops inventory, you must claim them in-game by using the Main Menu (ESC)'s Gift Box option.
I can't find my claimed Twitch Drop rewards
- The Twitch account you are currently using may not be the one you connected to your Kakao Games account.
If the accounts are not connected, you will not be able to receive any rewards.
If you have another Twitch account logged in at a different browser tab, your logout request may not go through.
Please make sure you’ve completely logged out from your unconnected account.
After doing the above, please login to the account you’ve connected to your game account.
- Check that the account you're trying to send your Twitch Drop rewards to is the same as the account you are playing on by comparing the website and launcher usernames:
Drops rewards can only be received once
- If you connect your Twitch account to multiple game accounts, only one account will be able to receive the rewards.
Please claim your rewards within the designated period
- Rewards from Twitch events have a set time period. Please make sure to claim your rewards, either via the popup in chat or from your Twitch inventory, within the claiming period. If you do not receive your rewards within the designated period, you will not be able to receive them.
Drops rewards information is managed by Twitch
- If you do not claim your rewards due to reasons such as the period being expired, we cannot provide any support, so please make sure to follow the guidelines.
Drops account disconnections
- Please note that changing your Twitch password after the account has been connected may unconnect the account. If your account becomes unconnected, please connect the account again and then join the event.
Drops item distribution delays
- Items dropped from Twitch should normally be distributed immediately, but there can be a delay (up to 3 hours) depending on the traffic.
How do I activate Twitch drops on my channel, so my viewers can get rewards?
- For the full instructions on how to activate Twitch drops, check Twitch’s official FAQ about Drops for Streamers. It’s got important information for you as a Streamer.
Once you’ve done that, open up the Drops section of your Creator Dashboard to see the list of available Open Campaigns, locate Elyon in the list, and click it to see the details of the campaign
Here's where you see what's required, both of you as a Streamer to grant rewards, and of your viewers to earn them.