While most of the data in the game’s Log folder are meant for debugging purposes, the Technical Support team may request it for troubleshooting purposes.
To obtain Client Logs, follow the instructions listed below:
- Navigate to your Installation directory by right-clicking on your Elyon Launcher shortcut and clicking the Open File Location option.
- As we need the most recent log files please ensure that you sort them by date.
- You can sort the files by pressing the Date modified column on your Windows File Explorer.
- Right-click on your Log folder and compress it by selecting Send-to and then Compressed (zipped) folder.
- If your zipped log folder is bigger than 20MB, delete older log files to reduce the total size and repeat the above process.
- Attach the compressed zip file to your support ticket.