Frequently Asked Questions
We know everyone is excited to play ELYON and we definitely share in that excitement.
Closed Beta Test 2 was Elyon's last Closed Beta Test. It started on August 18, 2021 and ended on August 23, 2021.
The official release of Elyon will be on September 29th. Read all about our pre-order packages and start pre-ordering at https://kg.games/preorder
Closed Beta Test 2 FAQ
- Q: Which countries are supported?
- A: Most countries in Europe, North America and Oceania are supported. A full list of all countries can be found on our support website: https://kg.games/supportedcountries.
- Q: What are the minimum specifications?
- A: You can find that information here.
Q: What languages will be supported?
A: English, German, French and Spanish languages will be supported from Closed Beta Test 2 onward.
Q: Where are the test servers located?
A: The EU server is located in the Netherlands. The NA server is located in California.
- Q: Do I need a key to enter CBT2 if I per-ordered Elyon or applied to get CBT2 access on the website or Steam?
- A: you won’t need to redeem any key to play the game, in those cases access was automatically granted. If you are a steam user you will see the CBT2 client in your library. For any other cases, a key will be required. You can get a CBT2 key through our events and giveaways, or Twitch Streams. If you received beta access through Twitch Drops, once you’ve earned the item, it will appear in the account’s inventory on the account management page on the website, and you'll be able to claim it from there. More information you can find here.
Q: Can I swap between servers freely with the same character?
A: No, swapping/transferring your characters from one server (or region) to another is not possible. Each region will initially have 3 servers. An additional 2 servers will be opened depending on traffic and server load.
- Q: Are the classes of Elyon gender locked?
- A: Classes in Elyon are not gender-locked. You can read more details regarding the classes here!
- Q: What types of mounts and vehicles does Elyon have?
- A: Aerial vehicles include airships, animal-type mounts, and bike-type vehicles. There is also a ground type of mount called a Mech that can be crafted.
- Q: Will my Closed Beta Test 2 progress be wiped after the Closed Beta Test 2 finishes?
- A: Yes. Once the Closed Beta Test 2 has concluded, all progress made will be wiped.
- Q: Will my progress be wiped during the Closed Beta Test 2?
- A: No. Progress achieved during the Closed Beta Test 2 will not be wiped during the testing period.
- Q: What will the PvP content on Elyon be like? Are there instances for PvP/PvE? Will there be PvE only or PvP servers?
- A: There are instanced and open world features of both PvP and PvE within Elyon's world.
- Q: Are there different channels on each server? How many servers will there be on release?
- A: Each server has different channels. The number of servers that will be available on release has yet to be determined.
- Q: How often will updates occur?
- A: There will be no content additions during CBT2, however there may be downtime if game-breaking bugs are found.
- Q: What is Elyon's official release date?
- A: September 29th, 2021 is the targeted release date for Elyon.
- Q: Will there be PvE only or PvP servers?
- A: There will not be servers dedicated strictly to exclusively PvP or PvE content.
- Q: Will there be servers, such as in Tera, specifically for multiple languages and one for all?
- A: Elyon will not be hosting servers specifically for multi-lingual chat or one for all. All servers will be general all purpose servers.
- Q: Can I reserve anything such as a desired IGN during Closed Beta Test 2?
- A: Reservations for the official release of Elyon cannot be reserved via the Closed Beta Test 2. However, the knowledge about the game that you gain exploring the world may serve you well on your true journey!
- Q: What is this test focused on?
- A: There is no specific focus, play your way and enjoy this interactive preview of the world!
- Q: I have feedback regarding Elyon, where shall I send it? What if I find a bug during my time playing?
- A: As the current build is not the finalized version, you do not need to report any bugs during CBT 2 unless it is something urgent that affects the test phase. More information about why we are using this build can be found here! If you have any feedback, please contact us by submitting a ticket containing your feedback report.
- Q: What’s the subscription/business model for Elyon? Will NA/EU version adapt to the Western market and communities?
- A: The business model that Elyon will use is Buy to Play, meaning that Elyon will be accessible after a one time payment for the game itself. There will additionally be in-game purchases as an available option. More information on Products & Pre-order Information can be found here.
- Q: Will the Russian market be considered? Any IP Restrictions?
- A: Regrettably Russia is outside of our Territory of Service, and thus there will be IP restrictions.
- Q: How will you plan to address new content such as updates, outfits, pets, mounts for Global? Will we get the same timely content as Korea or different/exclusive content?
- A: Upon launch the NA/EU version of Elyon be slightly behind the Korean release as localization gradually starts to catch up in terms of content. Our goal is to be roughly 1 week behind the Korean service in due time.
- Q: Is the Slayer class going to be released for EU/NA?
- A: Yes!
- Q: Will there be Energy buffs to improve the the Energy regeneration speed?
- A: Yes, however whether such buffs will additionally be purchasable via the Cash Shop is yet to be determined.
- Q: Will there be any benefits to party-grinding to make it more engaging, such as exp bonus, events, PVP and PVE content?
- A: As of the current version there are no benefits to party grinding. We are currently discussing with the developers how we can improve this aspect of Elyon.
- Q: Will there be any leveling restrictions for characters?
- A: There will be no leveling restrictions (level cap) in Elyon.
- Q: Will Faction change be possible during Closed Beta Test 2?
- A: Faction change will not be possible during Elyon's Closed Beta Test 2.
Q: When will the client be released?
A: Client pre-download will be available starting on August 16th, 2021. Please be aware that we have limited capacity and unfortunately not everyone may be able to join.
Q: Is it okay to stream live during CBT2 or create videos with content from the test server?
A: Yes, we'd be honored if you want to share your experience.
Q: Is this build what you’re intending to launch with?
A: No, similarly to CBT1, this build is not the one we intend to launch with. Our goal is to launch with a build that is a couple of months behind the Korean version at the time of the western release.
Q: Can we test the Ruby Shop?
A: The cash shop (namely Ruby Shop) will be available for testing in CBT2. Rubies will be given for free via in-game mail and through promotions. All test Ruby Shop purchases made during CBT2 will not carry over to release. Rubies accumulated throughout the testing period will also not be present on your account on-release.
If you want to be the first to know all the latest information, make sure to follow us on Social Media: